The Bellefit Corset helps new moms recover their belly after giving birth. Made with Medical-grade & Hypoallergenic Fabric, this Corset provides support and compression to help moms have a faster postpartum recovery.
Wear the Bellefit Corset to support your belly and back 24/7. The Corset’s compression helps strengthen your core after pregnancy. This strong support encourages more control of your abdomen allowing for more effortless movement while caring for yourself and your baby.
The Bellefit Corset is ideal for recovery after C-Section or Natural Birth. Equipped with two rows of hook and eye closures, the Corset provides extra room so you may adjust it depending on your compression needs.
Bellefit Corset Benefits
- Reduces pregnancy-related excess weight.
- Supports and compresses your abdominal and lumbar regions.
- Improves and supports your posture and relieves back pain.
- Encourages a speedy recovery after childbirth.
- Strong support helps you increase your mobility.
- Helps support & recover your C-Section Incision.
- Adjustable Front Hook & Eye Closures.
- Triple-layered, reinforced panels and four individually-sewn back panels to evenly distribute tension.
- Easy Access to Groin with Flap with Hooks.
- Ideal for most body shapes.
- Microporous, hypoallergenic fabric allows your skin to breathe.
- Doctor Recommended.
- Everyday & Night Use.
- Back Support.
C-Section or Natural.
FDA Registered Medical Device
Bellefit Girdles Sizing Chart
|GIRDLE SIZE||PRE-PREGNANCY US JEAN SIZE||YOUR WEIGHT NOW (LBS.)||HIPS|
|XS||0-2||Up to 105||32" - 35"|
|S||3-4||106 - 125||35" - 38"|
|M||5-6||126 - 145||38" - 40"|
|L||8-10||146 - 165||40" - 42"|
|XL||10-12||166 - 185||42" - 45"|
|2XL||14-16||186 or More||45" - 49"|
- If at 36 weeks or less, add 1 lb for each week left in your pregnancy. 1week = 1 lb.
- If you are between two sizes, choose the size most measurements fit into.
- If you gained more than 50 lbs during pregnancy, please call for sizing.