Monarch Ruffle Footie
Save the Monarch print on natural ground.
Sadly the Monarch Butterfly was recently listed as endangered by some groups. Did you know that the only plant that a monarch can lay its eggs on native milkweed plants. One way you can help the Monarch Butterfly is by simply adding milkweed plants that are native to your area for them.
We developed our own super soft custom fabric made from a blend of Organic cotton/polyester made from recycled bottles and Spandex. We then brush it for added softness. Our Footie Fits True to size, please reference our size chart for weight and month of your baby. This Footie is a great gift and matches back to any of our printed swaddles or bodysuits. Each footie removes 3 bottles from possible landfills and waterways.
A woven label to the back of our garments calling out number of bottles repurposed for each particular item.
You'll be so excited when you use the 2-way zipper. Zip from the Top or zip from the bottom, keeping baby warm during those late-night Changes.
- Footie - 58% Organic Cotton 37% polyester from recycled bottles, 5% spandex
- Machine Wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Certified Organic Cotton
- Fold-over cuff mitts for protection from self-scratching
- Two-way zipper closure
- Zipper guard for zipper pull to protect baby’s chin
- Elastic at back of ankle to keep feet in place
- 3 plastic bottles repurposed