The Reflo Smart Cup ™ is a revolutionary new concept in training cups. It's a smart alternative to sippy cups and a great transitional tool for your children to learn to drink from an open cup.
No buttons or other complicated mechanisms to operate. It's as easy as drinking from any ordinary cup without the worry of big spills due to the patent-pending Reflo ™ insert that controls the flow of beverage anywhere along the cup’s rim and at virtually any angle.
BPA-free, phthalate-free and dishwasher safe, the Reflo Smart Cup ™ is designed for safety and hygiene with no moving parts to trap dirt and germs.
Recommended for all ages as a smart alternative to "sippy cups" which have been associated with dental and speech problems.
The Reflo Smart Cup ™ is the safe, smart way to learn to drink from a regular cup.
- Cup capacity with Reflo insert in place is 6 fl. oz.
- Cup capacity without Reflo insert in place is 10 fl. oz.
- Cup colors available: Red Violet, Blue, Green and Clear
- Reflo insert color: Clear
- All components are BPA free
- All components are phthalate free
- All components are dishwasher safe
- Any child old enough to use a sippy cup
- Any adult that wants a virtually splash-proof cup while on the go
- All components are translucent so that users can see beverage levels for both safety reasons and as a training aid, so that users can actually see the cup's contents as they drink.
- For optimum hygiene, there are no moving parts to trap debris and germs.
- Will work at virtually all angles and at any point of rotation delivering the same amount of beverage to the user as they drink from the rim of the cup.
- Virtually splash-proof, making the reflo smart cup ideal for transporting in cup holders in the car or on strollers.
- Can be used with ice cubes without concern of users choking on cubes. The Reflo insert will keep cubes in the beverage and away from the user's mouth.
- Not for use with hot beverages.
- Not for use with beverages containing pulp or other solid matter that may clog openings of the Reflo insert. Ice cubes will not affect the proper operation of the Reflo Smart Cup.
- The Reflo Smart Cup is not spill-proof. It is designed as a training aid for users to learn to drink from a rimmed cup.
- Do not use excessive pressure to set the insert into the cup as it may become lodged. See instructions for recommendations on removing a lodged insert.
- Only use the provided cup with the Reflo insert. The Reflo insert is designed specifically for this cup and will not work in most other cups.
- Reflo Smart Cups can develop cracks if thrown onto hard surfaces, especially when filled.