Kaarol Lorena Canals Washable Rug
Our Kaarol design is inspired by Spanish weavings called Ojo de Dios. It features beautiful, energizing colors set against a natural background--and looks great in any living room, sunroom, or bedroom!
Size: 4' 7'' x 6' 7''
- Machine-washable: it can be easily washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: handmade, created with care and produced individually by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: Non-toxic dyes, 100% natural cotton.
- Light: due to its flexible and soft structure.
- Easy to match: get a cozy room by matching it with other accessories.
Natural base with different tribal shapes in multicolors with a long natural frindge on the extremes. Both for babies and grown ups! Big size requires a 9kg machine for washing.
- 100% Cotton.
- Each rug is unique and different. We take care of every detail. This is a handmade product. Due to that, there may be minor variations in shape and color.
- A product that meets all the safety and quality standards for kids.
- The product has the following certificates: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX.
- We only use non toxic dyes as we are an environmentally responsible company.
- Made in India.