Badger SPF15 Unscented Sunscreen Cream
Sorry, this item is out of stock
- Easier to apply and less whitening than higher SPF Zinc Oxide sunscreens.
- Works great when you don't need maximum protection!
- Broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the safe mineral Zinc Oxide – No oxybenzone, octinoxate, or other chemical active sunscreening agents.
- Water Resistant for 40 minutes; biodegradable.
- Certified Organic base of Sunflower Oil, Beeswax, and Vitamin E is ultra-moisturizing and soothing.
- BPA & phthalate-free tube from #2 recyclable plastic.
Safe, Effective, & Responsible. Badger's Certified Natural SPF 15 sunscreen is a great sunscreen for use during times of minimal sun exposure. Made with uncoated, non-nano Zinc Oxide for the safest, most effective sun protection for the whole family. Badger's cream sunscreens are rich in Certified Organic ingredients, naturally water resistant for 40 minutes, safe for children of all ages, block both UVA and UVB rays, and thoroughly moisturize while they protect you from the sun. Our tubes are made of BPA- and Phthalate-free #2 recyclable plastic. Previously sun-shy Badgers can now be sighted around the world with their noses happily pointed towards the warm, luxurious sunshine! We'll meet you at the beach!
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 10%
Inactive Sunscreen Ingredients:
*Helianthus Annuus (Organic Sunflower) Oil, *Cera Alba (Organic Beeswax), Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), CO2 Extract of *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Organic Seabuckthorn).
* = Certified Organic.
98% Certified Organic by NSF